| ||LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?You've come to the right place.
- At least 6 years experience in all phases of commercial software product development
and/or software consulting in the Windows NT environment
- Strong background in object-oriented analysis and design, including requirements
gathering, analysis, and design of scalable distributed systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in Java and C++, as well as RAD tools and scripting languages
(Visual Basic, Perl, CGI, ASP, etc.)
- Experience with multiple object-oriented and/or relational DBMS products preferred
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field (Masters degree
- Self-motivated, works well with team and individually
- Solid interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
Please continue on to our online resumé submission form and submit your resumé to us.