| ||LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?You've come to the right place.
Assoc. Web Designer
- Minimum 1-2 years of web design experience.
- Supports Web Developers with content integration.
- Involved in development and maintenance of a project.
- Ability to author HTML with HomeSite and Dreamweaver.
- Web design and layout skills (PhotoShop).
- Superior time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Understanding of form creation and working within tables.
- Involved in development and testing as well as rollout and maintenance of a project.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and focused on the end product.
Please continue on to our online resumé submission form and submit your resumé to us.